Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers?

I am sorry, but it seems we are not allowed to review your
message, so we cannot respond to it.

Please do not post confidential material to public mailing lists.
We realize this is boiler-plate added by your mailer, but that is
not our problem.  Our problem is that all messages to the gcc list
are archived, and this builer-plate seems to prohibit that.  There
is serious talk about automatically bouncing messages with this kind
of legal nonsense.

Somasekhar_K wrote:
************************************************************************** This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
is appreciated.