This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:20:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
>>>>> Jan Hubicka writes:
Jan> I am trying to get Ada working on x86_64 architecture and I am running into
Jan> interesting problems.
Jan> First problem is use mov TImode divide that is not supported so results in
Jan> libcall that is unresolved during building gnatchop. I've tracked this down
Jan> into bitsizetype being TImode and using TImode arithmetic to compute size of
Jan> the type.
I thought that the TImode issue was mentioned in a previous
discussion of Jim Wilson and Richard Kenner from a long time ago (2000?)
because of GCC keeping track of bits. Some issue of TImode support in