This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Serguei I. Ivantsov" <admin at gsc-game dot kiev dot ua>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:13:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Exception handling
GCC does not catch hardware exceptions like divide by 0 and other traps.
Look at signal(3) for information on how to trap these on UNIX's.
On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 11:14 , Serguei I. Ivantsov wrote:
Please help me with exception handling under gcc
The very simple program:
int main(int argc, char* argv)
Execution stops after "Floating point exception" and never riches catch
What is wrong? It is works pretty good under M$ :)
Serguei I. Ivantsov
GSC Game World