This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: va_start still...
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: pbleyer <pbleyer at embedded dot cl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:47:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: va_start still...
try without -I/usr/local/include and -I/usr/include, this should
fix the problem.
This warning tells you that you are changing the order:
On Saturday, August 24, 2002, at 12:36 , pbleyer wrote:
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/include"
cc1: warning: as it is the same as non-system directory