This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: va_start still...
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Pablo Bleyer Kocik <pbleyer at embedded dot cl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:45:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: va_start still...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 11:43:05PM -0400, Pablo Bleyer Kocik wrote:
> I thought this was being fixed in 3.2, but I am still getting "'va_start'
> used in function with fixed args" under gcc 3.2 with optimization levels
> above 2 when compiling functions with ellipses. Is this right?
Post a test case, please.