This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: endless loop in compute_inverse bootstrapping on alpha
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Cc: Ritzert at t-online dot de (Michael Ritzert), lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), aj at suse dot de (Andreas Jaeger), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:55:36 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: endless loop in compute_inverse bootstrapping on alpha
> I prefer my patch because it makes an explicit assumption -- that
> big-order pages can contain only one object -- verifies it, and then
> uses values which are safe and predictable. And because it doesn't
> require the inverse_table to be bigger.
That's the patch that's tested at