This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: endless loop in compute_inverse bootstrapping on alpha
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: Ritzert at t-online dot de (Michael Ritzert)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg), lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), aj at suse dot de (Andreas Jaeger), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:33:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: endless loop in compute_inverse bootstrapping on alpha
> I'm appending the obvious extension of my previous patch to also change the
> type of inverse_table[order].mult to size_t. It just passed the critical
> point in the bootstrap. Next I will test Zack's patch, so whatever will be
> applied will be confirmed to work as intended on alpha, also.
I applied your first patch and ran a bootstrap beyond a good ompare of the
stage2 and stage3 files.
I applied Zack's patch and got a complete bootstrap, and make check is
I'm inclined to let someone else check your last patch ;-).