This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:10:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- References: <20020823205358.B1A42F2D9E@nile.gnat.com>
Robert Dewar wrote:-
> In GNAT we specify a location by a single 32-bit number which includes information
> about nested generic instantiations (see sinput for details).
We discussed this a while ago, and 32-bits is not enough for C etc.