This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bytes order and words order
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:36:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bytes order and words order
On Friday, August 23, 2002, at 12:13 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
See table B-2 in the MIPS IV Instruction Set reference,
| On the PPC a qNaN
| has the most significant fraction bit 1 and an sNaN has 0,
Yes, that is what I have on SPARCs too.
| for MIPS it's the other way around.
which you can find at this rather inconvenient URL: