This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:23:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:41:28 +0100, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> EXIT_EXPR is a bit backwards for this purpose, as its sense is opposite to
> that of the loop condition, so we end up calling invert_truthvalue twice in
> the process of generating and expanding it. But that's not a big deal.
But perhaps we should change it anyway. Is anyone aware of a frontend
other than Java which uses EXIT_EXPR? If nothing else, we could control
this with a flag.