This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:36:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Robert Dewar wrote:
> About half the class successfully completed the entire bootstrap. Of this
> group (about 15 people), half had used C-Front, a translator that translates
> into C to get the initial bootstrap compiler,
With no bugs exposed in the GCC MMIX port? Strange. 1/2 :-)