This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: difficulty using GNU Fortran
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Tom Tuttle <tuttle at brandeis dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:42:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: difficulty using GNU Fortran
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <3D652A37.6E77DCF0@brandeis.edu>
Tom Tuttle wrote:
[ Problem opening a file ]
I would be glad to help.
I recount the above to indicate the primitive nature of my current
difficulty. Nevertheless, the difficulty is real and help I might
receive would be greatly appreciated in whatever form seems appropriate.
Please sent a small, self-contained failing example to me (i.e., off-list).
This should include the complete OPEN statement (all arguments) and an
indication to show that it fails.
Thanks in advance,
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)