intermediate representation

Hello there
-----------
Maybe you can help me!

Im having an idea to make something like function call graph and to put it
in a separate section of the elf output.

                                  (f1,f2)
					    (fn,fm).

So, I need to walk through the trees, but I cant find the place where are
they stored! I found a function called walk_tree in /cp directory,
but what to put as a root argument. There's a wood of code but I cant see
the trees (!!!).

Thanks

Aleksandar Zivkovic
MicronasNIT