This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undefined reference error
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Abhijit H. Bhosale" <abhibhosale at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:54:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Undefined reference error
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <3D648E91.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Abhijit H. Bhosale" wrote:
> We are using a static library which is build using gcc 2.95.3.
> But to build our sources we are using gcc 3.0.4.
> At the time of linking it's saying undefined reference
> to some functions in the same library.
> What can be the reason?
What language? What platform?
If it is C++, the two compilers are not ABI compatible.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
email@example.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : firstname.lastname@example.org