This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: saving tree structure
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Kyung-suk Lhee <klhee at ecs dot syr dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:18:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: saving tree structure
On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 01:52 PM, Kyung-suk Lhee wrote:
I'm trying to save the tree (AST) to a file so
that I can compile it later. I need to do this
to perform interprocedural analysis before producing
an executable. I'm wondering if this would be
doable, or if anybody did a similar work on gcc.
PFE saves trees and lot more on the disk and restores
it during next compilation. Search for Stan Sheb's PFE related
mail in this mailing list archive to find out how to get it.
(PFE is Apple's precompiled header implementation in gcc3)