This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 02 21:00:09 EDT
- Subject: RE: A FrontEnd in C++?
This is not the case for PR 6942.
That PR clearly shouldn't have been in the list, since it has nothing
whatsoever to do with what language the compiler was written in. It
is not a bug in Ada, but in language-independent CFG processing. I
suspect the reason nobody has worked on it is that it's mis-characterized:
it has nothing to do with Ada except that that's what the test program
happens to be written in.