This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:19:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
<<All of these were due to using a non-working version of GNAT as the bootstrap
source, as far as I know. Nobody who has started from a working version
has had a problem.
That's my impression also.