This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, phil at jaj dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:19:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
<<Now I did just succeed in building the GCC 3.3 source tree with Ada
enabled (incl make gnatlib_and_tools), using C and Ada compilers from
GCC 3.2. It is possible that some or all of these PRs have been
fixed. However, the impression one gets flipping through GNATS is
that they have all been ignored.
Indeed I do not know of anyone who is looking at this particular set of
GNATS PRs. For us getting GNAT to work reliably with GCC 3 is far higher
priority, and we get mostly very positive input from people regarding the
build process, so that has not seemed a critical priority.