This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 02 19:19:11 EDT
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
For the second time: GNATS PRs 6016, 6160, 6552, 6573, 6584, 6661,
6669, 6696, 6767, 6816, 6851, 6852, 6853, 6872, 6879, 6931, 6942,
7209, and 7337.
Now I did just succeed in building the GCC 3.3 source tree with Ada
enabled (incl make gnatlib_and_tools), using C and Ada compilers from
GCC 3.2. It is possible that some or all of these PRs have been
All of these were due to using a non-working version of GNAT as the bootstrap
source, as far as I know. Nobody who has started from a working version
has had a problem.