Re: A FrontEnd in C++?

> Now I don't feel so bad about giving up on getting Ada to work on my box.

In fact lots of people have succeeded. The critical factor is to get a reasonably
late distribution of GNAT, and use the Ada compiler you get to build the Ada part
and the C compiler that comes with it to build the C part, and it will work fine.
That's not just theory, that's what is reported back to us from lots of Ada folks.