This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: phil at jaj dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
> Now I don't feel so bad about giving up on getting Ada to work on my box.
In fact lots of people have succeeded. The critical factor is to get a reasonably
late distribution of GNAT, and use the Ada compiler you get to build the Ada part
and the C compiler that comes with it to build the C part, and it will work fine.
That's not just theory, that's what is reported back to us from lots of Ada folks.