This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
- From: "Anthony Feick" <afeick at hotmail dot com>
- To: berndj at prism dot co dot za
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:50:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
I'm not sure what you mean. How do you strip the c runtime stuff? How did
you fix it??? It seemed to happen anytime I used "binutils 2.13".
It turns out that while installing the compiler, I had stripped
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: