This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: random_sample: where did it go?
- From: Igor Markov <imarkov at eecs dot umich dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:40:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: random_sample: where did it go?
- Organization: U. of Michigan, EECS
- References: <94B48554-B3EB-11D6-89AFfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
What do I do, in general, when I don't see
my favorite function in
For example, random_shuffle() is there, but random_sample() is not.
Another one: power()
Ok, I can guess, it's in <ext/numeric> :)
but this makes things harder to figure out
and also requires lots of #if(GCC_VERSION)
Is there some way to avoid obfuscating source code
with detailed gcc version checks?
Igor L. Markov (734) 936-7829 EECS 2211