This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
3.1.1: hash_map don't work
- From: Igor Markov <imarkov at eecs dot umich dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:22:12 -0400
- Subject: 3.1.1: hash_map don't work
- Organization: U. of Michigan, EECS
The following code gets compiled w/o problem by g++ 3.0.4,
but doesn't with g++ 3.1.1
/n/gagarin/z/imarkov/devel/ /usr/bin/g++-3.0 test.cxx
/n/gagarin/z/imarkov/devel/ /usr/bin/g++-3.1 test.cxx
test.cxx:4: `hash_map' not declared
/n/gagarin/z/imarkov/devel/ uname -a
Linux gagarin.eecs.umich.edu 2.4.18 #6 SMP Mon Jul 15 12:00:46 EDT 2002
Can anyone reproduce this?
If not, I should bother my sysadmin, who installed both 3.0 and 3.1.
Otherwise, is it a bug or a feature?
Should I expect 3.2 to behave the same way as 3.1 or as 3.0 ?
Igor L. Markov (734) 936-7829 EECS 2211