This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Faster compilation speed
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, dan at dberlin dot org, austern at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:55:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Faster compilation speed
On Sunday, August 18, 2002, at 12:57 PM, Jeff Sturm wrote:
yyparse performs badly (as would any table-driven parser), but how
I might try my hand at reimplementing slots. I was trying to speed
them up, and it doesn't want to be sped up without a rewrite.
verify_flow_info and find_temp_slot_from_address? Both are reporting
awful cache behavior.