This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Reinaldo Nolasco Sanches <r_linux at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:55:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: atof()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reinaldo Nolasco Sanches <email@example.com> writes:
> I have a problem with atof()... and I don't understand because it...
This is the wrong group for such kind of questions. I guess this
might be even answered in the C FAQ or a good C book.
If you compile your program with warnings enabled, you'll get:
$ gcc -Wall t.c
t.c: In function `main':
t.c:10: warning: implicit declaration of function `atof'
Without a prototype the function is declared as returning int instead
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Reinaldo Nolasco Sanches