C++ ABI?

OK, I give up! The gcc 3.2 release trumpets its compatibility with the
so-called C++ ABI, yet the http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/c++-abi.html web page
says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what the C++ ABI is, who defined it, where to
get a copy of it, how to read about it, etc.

I have never managed to turn up anything in any web search for this mythical
document other than references to its existance. The document itself seems
to be shrouded in absolute secrecy.

Help! Can anyone point me to this thing? Thanks.