This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: when is the .da file created!
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: smartgong <smartgong at sina dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:05:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: when is the .da file created!
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> hi, every expert!
> I will come to ask another silly quesion:).
> I have watched the source files of GCC for some times.
> But I donot know which file create the file(.da), which is Gcov data files.
The .da file is created by the program being profiled, when you execute
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
email@example.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : firstname.lastname@example.org