This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.2/gcc/NEWS file
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: William Bader <william at nscs dot fast dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:27:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2/gcc/NEWS file
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 10:46:53PM -0400, William Bader wrote:
> The sequence below in "NEWS" has "complier" for "compiler"
> and an extra "*" on the next line.
The NEWS file in the release is generated from the online release notes.
This patch fixes two small problems in this entry. The formatting looks
fine to me, so I don't know how the generated file gets the extra "*".
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-3.2/changes.html,v
retrieving revision 1.28
diff -u -p -r1.28 changes.html
--- changes.html 15 Aug 2002 22:02:45 -0000 1.28
+++ changes.html 16 Aug 2002 18:19:40 -0000
@@ -54,7 +54,7 @@ a list of bugs fixed in this released.</
- <li>A bug whereby the complier could generated bad code for
+ <li>A bug whereby the compiler could generate bad code for
<code>bzero</code> has been fixed.</li>
> Also, I have unofficial gcc-3.2 bounds checking patches at
Hmm, are things like that listed somewhere on the GCC web site?
Janis (who volunteered to help out with these things while Gerald is gone)