This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undefined references under CygWin when linking (g++ 3.2)
- From: Michael S. Zick <mszick at goquest dot com>
- To: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey at proteus-tech dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:43:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Undefined references under CygWin when linking (g++ 3.2)
- References: <GFTPIHHBC8QLZULKBA6ZVNJFBHE1TMG.3d5c2e50@bonzo>
On Thursday 15 August 2002 05:42 pm, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
> Just built/installed gcc 3.2 under i686-unknown-cygwin. Everything seemed
> to build and install fine. Ran my own C++ software's build script (which
> worked for 3.1) and got lots of error messages about undefined references
> to __Unwind_Resume, __gxx_personality_sj0, and __Unwind_Raise_Exception
> during the link phase of my executable. I also noticed that even though I
> did a 'configure --enable-shared --enable-threads' (during the gcc build),
> it said No to build shared libraries which I thought odd.
> Does someone know why I'm getting these errors and what I can do to
> correct them?
> thanx & later,
> Ben Scherrey
Suspect the version of binutils you are using.
There have been recent (internal) changes to support the new C++ ABI (I.E: