This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Baffled by secondary reload
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:08:29 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Baffled by secondary reload
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Paul Koning wrote:
> Where do I look to trace what's going wrong?
Start with a breakpoint in find_reloads, conditional on
insn->fld.rtuint being the UID you are interested in. Then trace that
through the different loops looping over the operands and alternatives.
Set also a breakpoint to push_reload() to notice, when a reload is added.
Use debug_reload() to look at the current reloads in a nice form.