This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 build failure: i386-pc-linux-gnu cross compiler hosted on i686-pc-cygwin
- From: Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at vitelus dot com>
- To: Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:49:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.2 build failure: i386-pc-linux-gnu cross compiler hosted on i686-pc-cygwin
- References: <20020816025507.GA20828@vitelus.com> <20020816052811.GA6370@schiele.local>
On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 07:28:11AM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> Sure. If you want him to build the libraries, you must give him the
> include files.
I don't intend to link on this host, so I don't see why the libraries
would be necessary. Can their building be disabled?
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html does not seem to mention