This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ ABI: Tail padding
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "cxx-abi-dev at codesourcery dot com" <cxx-abi-dev at codesourcery dot com>,"gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "nathan at codesourcery dot com" <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:30:57 -0000
- Subject: Re: C++ ABI: Tail padding
Can someone please check the behavior of the HP compiler?
Yes -- I just did. It looks like aCC does pack into tail padding.
I don't feel strongly about this question. I'm willing to let the HP
compiler break the tie.
Yes, I think that's fair. OK, I'll try to put together patches to the spec
to clarify which of these things it is that we mean.