Re: C++ ABI: Tail padding

Can someone please check the behavior of the HP compiler?
Yes -- I just did.  It looks like aCC does pack into tail padding.

I don't feel strongly about this question.  I'm willing to let the HP
compiler break the tie.
Yes, I think that's fair.  OK, I'll try to put together patches to the spec
to clarify which of these things it is that we mean.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC