This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: H8300H Tiny
- From: Jeff Law <law at porcupine dot slc dot redhat dot com>
- To: TorbjXrn Lindh <toobii at gopta dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:08:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: H8300H Tiny
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.3.91.1020813210214.25883Aemail@example.com>, T
orbjXrn Lindh writes:
>> At this time "Normal Mode" is not supported on the H8/300H or H8/S chips.
>> There is no technical reason why "Normal Mode" couldn't be added -- however
>> I'm not aware of anyone working to add support for "Normal Mode" to the
>> H8 port.
>But I do want it, so I have started.
Good luck. Conceptually it shouldn't be too hard.