This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrapping on DEC Unix
- From: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps at hotmail dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:37:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bootstrapping on DEC Unix
- Organization: Ada Core Technologies, Inc
- References: <F172rqOsVV0dMypOUR7000030bc@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
> It also works fine when you use a patched dec to increase some kernel
> Updating this machine to latest patch set did the trick for me - I think...
I did look through the publicly available patch files but didn't see anything
likely looking so I didn't try that.
Also I monitored the VM status while compiling units that got the error. The
available VM looked ample to me so I can't see how it could be related
in kernel parameters.