This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tree.h vs include guard
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:21:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: tree.h vs include guard
We already have guard in our Darwin sources for tree.h
I do not know, if there is particular reason for not providing guards
At one time, I saw many headers without include protection guards.
On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 05:54 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
I noticed that tree.h has no guard to prevent multiple-inclusions.
Why so? FWIW, c-tree.h, c-common.h and cp-tree.h do have such a