This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A user question (was: Re: Faster compilation speed)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Marco Morandini <morandini at aero dot polimi dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:29:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: A user question (was: Re: Faster compilation speed)
On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 10:37 AM, Marco Morandini wrote:
With Version 1 of the code below the compile time at -O2
is approx a quadratic function of the number of call to pippo(a);
Yes, this seems wrong. I'll take a look.