This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ (parser) regression?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:42:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ (parser) regression?
--On Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:38:36 PM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer
On 13 Aug 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| Fixed with the attached patch.
Thanks for the detective work.
Thank me when I add features or speed up the compiler or fix bugs -- not
just for cleaing up my own mess.
Indeed; thanks a lot for the quick fix, Mark!
(I confirmed that the current state of mainline, with your parser
changes, now fully builds that project of mine that has been the
source of dozens of GCC bug reports in the last couple of years.)
That's always a good thing. It's great that you're pushing G++ through
its paces all the time.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com