This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.3 Stage 3 Reminder
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:10:39 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: GCC 3.3 Stage 3 Reminder
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell writes:
> This email is a reminder that Stage 3 for GCC 3.3 begins August 15th.
> Recall that after that point all changes should be bug-fixes -- not
> new features or optimizations.
The Java tree inliner patch was submitted a little time ago. I
suspect that it is unlikely to be reviewed before August 15th, but IMO
it should go into GCC 3.3 anyway as it fixes a performance regression
from earlier releases.