Re: multilib support in libiberty

OK, thanks.  I've been looking at it too.  The host side compilation of
libiberty is working OK.  The problem is that the all target in the
Makefile.in has $(TARGETLIB) in there which causes it to always compile
in the directory.  Unfortunately for me, I have setup my multilibs so
that there is no valid default.

Sean