This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Faster compilation speed
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: terra at diku dot dk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Faster compilation speed
- References: <email@example.com>
From: Morten Welinder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 21:09:41 -0000
The hardest part probably is that ref-counting requires more
discipline than a lot of people can muster.
Frankly, nobody who wants to improve GCCs runtime performance can
reasonably complain about this "dicipline" in the same breath :-)
Others can feel free to disagree.