Re: Faster compilation speed

<<Now, I'm probably very biased, because in a kernel you really have to be
very very careful indeed about never leaking memory, and about being able
to reclaim stuff when new situations arise. So to me, memory management is
the basis of anything working _at_all_.

Many compilers don't bother with memory management, they simply don't use
that much memory and there is nothing worth reclaiming (the front end
of GNAT is certainly in this category for instance).