This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Frontend for Shakespeare Programming Language
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:02:33 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Frontend for Shakespeare Programming Language
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sreejith menon writes:
> As a continuation of my final year project, I have
> created a new GCC front end for Shakespeare Programming Language
> (created by Karl Hasselstrom and Jon Aslund). I am a student, who
> has just completed the B.Tech course in Computer Science and
> Engineering from Kerala, India. Complete information regarding the
> front end is provided in http://www.geocities.com/splfrontend.
Ah, "the expressiveness of BASIC and the user friendliness of assembly
language." Excellent. The answer to a maiden's prayer, I imagine.