This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Mingw-users] Error while building the mingw sh-coff cross compiler
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Rekha Deshmukh <RekhaD at kpit dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:53:27 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Error while building the mingw sh-coff cross compiler
--- Rekha Deshmukh <RekhaD@kpit.com> wrote: > Hi all!
> When observed the erroneous line I found the following sentence is
> _VARIANT_BOOL bool;
> in /usr/<mingw native compiler>/include/objidl.h file where _VARIANT_BOOL is
> typedef to short.
Delete that line. It has been #if O'd out in CVS sources. It causes problems
now because build process include stdbool.h which defines bools as _Bool which
is a standard builtin type.
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!