This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problem compiling gcc-3.1.1
- From: prj at po dot cwru dot edu (Paul Jarc)
- To: "regis HERRMANN" <snakebite60 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:05:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem compiling gcc-3.1.1
- Organization: What did you have in mind? A short, blunt, human pyramid?
- References: <F154ap8OpbwwTqTS7dQ00019b1f@hotmail.com>
"regis HERRMANN" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Problem is when compiling libjava, I get an error (something like
> "unrecognized function", but it's not consistent, I've had some other errors
> during the 4-5 builds I tried with different options) which makes the build
> fail. But the thing is that I don't need the Java compiler -neither the
See gcc-3.1.1/INSTALL/configure.html. --enable-languages and/or
--disable-libgcj should help you.