Re: g77.f-torture/execute/6367.f

>>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:

Zack> This test is for a bug in the Fortran I/O library, which has been
Zack> there for at least as long as the Fortran compiler has been part of
Zack> the official source tree, and is not easy to fix (the relevant code
Zack> being a pile of spaghetti and action at a distance).  Can we mark it
Zack> XFAIL?

	Toon has said that he has been delaying debugging this until GCC
3.3 enters Stage 3 development because he wanted to concentrate on new
features and functionality during the GCC development cycle.  On when the
entire project enters Stage 3 do some developers consider it productive to
work on bug fixing.  Otherwise they may lose the opportunity to finish
other projects in time for the next release.

David