This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: variable-arrays problem
- From: Jamie Lokier <egcs at tantalophile dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:47:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: variable-arrays problem
- References: <3732D194-AA2E-11D6-846A-003065C86F94@apple.com>
Dale Johannesen wrote:
> Areas below the stack pointer are subject
> to random clobbering by context switches on many targets,
... and by signal handlers too, e.g. on GNU/Linux.
So this is a significant bug.