This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: variable-arrays problem
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:19:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: variable-arrays problem
On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 11:13 AM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 10:50:52AM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
Will adding a clobber(MEM(a)) at the end of the block suffice?
(clobber (mem:blk (scratch))) will.
Thanks! What does that mean exactly? All memory is clobbered?