This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #include<altivec> fails on darwin
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Kaspar Fischer <fischerk at inf dot ethz dot ch>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:55:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: #include<altivec> fails on darwin
It is not your problem but the problem of gcc and by making altivec.h
look like a c include (wrapping around an extern "C" it).
It looks like it has not been fixed in 3.3, I get the same errors.