This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
checking for a hard register !!
- From: "Naveen Sharma, Noida" <naveens at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:02:13 +0530
- Subject: checking for a hard register !!
Is it all right to replace all tests of the
of the form
(REG_NO) < FIRST_PSEUDO_REGISTER
HARD_REGISTER_P (REG_NO) (defined in rtl.h already)
It would have two advantages
1. More readable.
2. If the perception of what a "hard reg" is changes in future
it would be easy to incorporate the semantics.