This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
negation of float on H8300
- From: "Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Noida" <sanjivg at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>, aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com
- Cc: dhananjayd at kpit dot com, gnuh8 at gnuh8 dot org dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:48:37 +0530
- Subject: negation of float on H8300
I see a libcall ___negsf2 is being used by gcc for negation of floats on
H8300. Can't we just flip the first bit using bit insns provided in H8300?